Blue Rose restaurant, a new brand in the Nigerian fast food sector, has unveiled its new outlet in Olowu street,Ikeja, Lagos. The grand launch of the restaurant is in line with its desire to offer customers healthy food. The brand encompasses of Continental and Africa food.
Alhaji Idris Adamu, the chairman of Blue Rose, who spoke to Newsmen about the new restaurant, says, his new restaurant was born out of his desire to prepare an healthy food for the people of Lagos. He said, “The motivation behind Blue Rose is that so many restaurants don’t prepare healthy food for our people. I had this idea of preparing a healthy food for people of Lagos to eat for a long time. Now, I’m ready to actualise this and that’s why we are launching Blue Rose Restaurant today.
The chairman further explained that they are running a Continental and Africa restaurant. The Continental includes that of Italian, Arabian, Chinese and Lebanese food. The Africa food are the Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and other Africa meal. For example, amala, ewedu, alkama, ogbono, Ikuobi, semo and many more.
Alhaji Idris urged Lagosians to pactronise a healthy food they are preparing for the purpose of their health. He extended his gratitude to everyone who made Blue Rose restaurant a reality. He also appreciated everyone who graced the launching of the foremost restaurants.
A famous nollywood actress, Ronke Osodi Oke who was part of the dignitaries that launched Blue Rose restaurant affirmed its uniqueness reiterating the need for the management to ensure current standard is maintained. She also urged her fans to come have a taste in the restaurant, then, they can be assure of her recommendation.
Other celebrities present includes Femi Branch, Owengee, Ada, Klient De drunk, Koffi Daaguru, Akeem Ramon and others
When you feel the time is right for you to find long-lasting love, challenges sometimes arise especially when it concerns where to find that someone. Your search for love might take you to places populated with singles such as bars, clubs, or even virtual spots like social media or any of the various dating apps. However, despite the plethora of options, many still deem the acquaintance and dating process exasperating, while others have just not had the luck of hooking up with their dream partner. With all that said, perhaps it is time to try something or find somewhere more interesting to hang out.
While there’s nothing wrong with meeting someone online or hitting up at a bar, it can be fun to see what other options are out there when it comes to finding love:
- A book club is an interesting way or place to meet new people, socialize and find love. The fun part of this is you really do not have to be a book person. Besides, there is no harm in trying a new hobby.
- The mall is also a very underrated place to meet people – as long as you have an open mind and realize love can happen to you anywhere, even while shopping for that pair of jeans at your favourite store in the mall.
- Group trips. Sometimes, all it takes is you getting out of your comfort zone and going on a little adventure. Various travel agencies offer group tours to different parts of the world; pack your bags and go on that trip because you never know – you might just meet the love of your life.
- Your friend’s wedding is another great place to meet new people. You definitely came for your friend, but it doesn’t hurt to look around for other singles. Weddings are known for good food, alcohol, and a perfect atmosphere for love and loving people. They also have a reputation for being perfect and relaxed environments and fantastic places to meet prospective partners.
- Dating shows. This might sound corny and extreme but yes! People find love on dating shows. It is no longer news that MultiChoice Nigeria is launching a first of its kind reality dating TV show called Ultimate Love. If you are in doubt, you can follow the show which is scheduled to start on the 9thof February 2020 on DStv and GOtv. The best part of this is that the winning couple do not just get the opportunity to find love, a lavish traditional wedding ceremony and dream home (if they commit to getting married) but also get fame, cash prizes and other amazing prizes.
Ultimate Love will be LIVE and 24/7 on DStv Premium, DStv Compact Plus, DStv Compact, DStv Confam and DStv Yanga packages on channel 198; and on GOtv Max and GOtv JOLLI packages on channel 29. Sign up for any DStv package today via www.dstvafrica.com or get GOtv Max or JOLLI on www.gotvafrica.com