This year has been all sort of things for everyone, but it obviously didn’t stop Kylie Jenner from making loads of cash, as she was named the highest paid celeb for the year 2020.
The reality star, Instagram personality and cosmetics tycoon pocketed $590 million pre-tax, making her not only the highest paid celebrity, but meaning she has earned more than the rest of the top five combined.
She is in her own league, as her earnings is way off Kanye West who is second on the list. The rapper raked in $170 million for the year in review.
Here are the top 25 highest-paid celebs of 2020, according to Forbes:
- Kylie Jenner — $590 million
- Kanye West — $170 million
- Roger Federer — $106.3 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo — $105 million
- Lionel Messi — $104 million
- Tyler Perry — $97 million
- Neymar — $95.5 million
- Howard Stern — $90 million
- LeBron James — $88.2 million
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson — $87.5 million
- Rush Limbaugh — $85 million
- Ellen DeGeneres — $84 million
- Bill Simmons — $82.5 million
- Elton John — $81 million
- James Patterson — $80 million
- Stephen Curry — $74.5 million
- Ariana Grande — $72 million
- Ryan Reynolds — $71.5 million
- Gordon Ramsay — $70 million
- The Jonas Brothers — $68.5 million
- The Chainsmokers — $68 million
- Dr. Phil McGraw — $65.5 million
- Ed Sheeran — $64 million
- Kevin Durant — $63.9 million
- Taylor Swift — $63.5 million
Last year, Kylie announced she was selling a 51 percent stake in her company, Kylie Cosmetics, to a global beauty company Coty, selling for $600 million.
Earlier this year, Kylie was added to Forbes’ billionaires list, before being dropped after claims that her wealth had been exaggerated.
The family’s accountant had provided Forbes with tax returns suggesting the company had made more than $300m in sales in 2016, with publicists claiming sales of $330m the following year.